- 270g oats rolled
- 2 Scoops of XOOG Belgian Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate
- 240g almond butter
- 80g almonds chopped
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 100ml maple Syrup (sugar free)
- Line a medium baking tray with baking paper and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl add the oats, almonds, desiccated coconut and protein powder. Mix well and set aside.
- In a double boiler mix the almond butter with maple syrup and melt until combined.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix it together until well combined.
- You may need to add a little bit of liquid to correct the texture of the mixture in this case you can use any milk (Almond or Soy or Cashew).
- Pour the mixture into the tray, press it with your hands to make sure it sticks together
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Slice it in 12 bars.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device