- 120g rolled oats
- 10g chia seeds
- 10g flax seeds
- 140g peanut butter
- 30g honey
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 1g salt
- 70g dried apricots finely chopped
- 30g chocolate chips (Preferably Sugar Free)
- 1 Scoop XOOG Belgian Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl except Chia, Apricot and Chocolate chips and mix it with a spatula till it is combined.
- If the mixture seems too wet, add more oats. If it is too dry add more peanut butter.
- Add the apricot and chocolate chips in the mixture and mix again.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and roll it into balls of 40g each and roll it over the chia seeds.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device