Skip to content
- ⅓ cup cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon of Stevia
- 1 Scoop of XOOG Belgian Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 2 Scoops of XOOG Belgian Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate
- Just enough water to make a paste (add a few drops at a time)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (320°F).
- Mix all the cookie ingredients together until well combined and the mixture resembles a dough.
- Roll or press the dough to flatten (easier to roll between sheets of baking paper).
- Use a cookie cutter to cut 24 circles and lay them on a baking paper-lined cookie tray.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
- Mix protein with water for the filling
- Turn half of the cookies upside down and spread with the filling. Top with the other half of the cookies.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.